21 Anti-Aging Foods to Stay Forever Young
We all want to be looking 16 going on 45 so we made this list of 21 Anti-Aging Foods to Stay Forever Young.
Celebrities like Jenifer Lopez, Jenifer Aniston really all the Jenifer’s just seem not to age! Black models like Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell seem to look exactly the same age as when they started their careers.
Well yes celebrities have access to the best skin procedures, products and everything good to keep them looking 18.
- Although there are alot of factors that contribute to aging, be it the normal aging process every human will undergo , genes, a certain type of illness or disease , constant exposure to sun, stress , diet etc.
- So for us average humans what are the things we can do to prevent aging and keep us looking 18, well I gotchu!
- Exercise regularly
- Get 6 to 8 hours of sleep daily
- Minimal stress
- Quit bad habits like smoking
- Drink water (yes I know you never stop hearing this)
- Amazing diet mainly rich in proteins, fresh fruits and vegetables can really help!!
Fact is we are all going to age someday and have saggy skin, it’s something we can’t prevent the goal is just to slow down the clock as much as we can!
Eating foods rich in antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E and omega-3 fatty acids can really help so here are my top 20 foods containing one of the above to keep you looking 18 when you are 50. Good luck!
1. Pomegranate seeds : They are rich in vitamin C , Potassium and fiber.
5 Lemon/Lime/Oranges (Vitamin C Foods)
7. Manuka Honey
9. Almond Milk
11. Sesame seeds
14. Olive oil
19. Green tea (it gives the same effect as coffee so take this over coffee any day!).
High in antioxidants, it protects the body against free radicals.
20. Red wine (no I am not joking! drinking red wine in moderation helps slow down aging)
21. Spices :
Cinnamon increases collagen production leading to more firmness and elasticity
Ginger has anti inflammatory effect that can help prevent age spot that appear during sun exposure.
Chilli pepper helps repair age relayes changes to the skin and skin cells.
Yesss !! I have finally come to an end on this.
As usual tell us what you think, we’d love to hear it all.
Explore our beauty directory
All images are gotten from GOOGLE